Roll crusher, also known as roller crusher, belongs to traditional crushing equipment. It is mainly used for fine processing of material particles. As the main working part, the two cylindrical rollers rotate oppositely to achieve the purpose of crushing. Due to its peculiar tooth crushing structure, it is also called Teeth Roll Crusher.
1. Our roller crusher is mainly composed of roller, roller support bearings, compaction device, adjustment device and drive unit etc.
2. Adjustment of discharge size:
A wedge-shaped adjustment device that has an adjusting bolt on the top is installed between two rollers. When the wedge is being pulled upward by the bolt, the movable roller will be thrown off from the fixed roller by the wedge. The gap between two rollers will be larger, so that the discharge size will be larger. When the wedge is pulled downward, the movable roller will be compressed by the pressure spring, resulting in smaller gap between two rollers. The discharge size can also be adjusted by the gasket between two rollers. When increasing the number of gasket, the gap between the rollers will be larger. And the gap will be smaller when the gasket is reduced.
3. The drive unit consists of two motors, which drive groove roller through V-belt to make the roller rotate in the opposite direction.
4. After the material enters the feed port, it passes through roller, and then is compacted, crushed, and discharged from the lower side of rack.
5. For the sake of safety, the driving unit should be equipped with safety cover according to the actual situation.